Simple Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Summer time

Holy carp! (No, Katie I meant that misspelling). Getting a handle on how much time yard work has been a bit more of a challenge than I thought. It was a nice week and weekend so I thought I would knock out all my landscaping to-do's and then head off the the Civil War Days. Sorry Charlie - I only got 3 things done and it took all freakin' day! Maybe not this year but it will all pay off when we can have friends over like we do at the W's up North.


I still need to get a hold of 'D', Lisa T and the Saps.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Talk to BJ about time spent landscaping. He's now got the bug and can't stop, even when he wants to. Yard looks great, though - want to grill this weekend? :)

    By Blogger Kate, at 6:54 PM  

  • I hear you on the yard work time factor, never would have thought despite all the warnings I received.

    By Blogger Teach, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home