Simple Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

I want my baby back


Well the little lady was down visiting a friend so I had a weekend just to myself...yeah, right. There still is a lot to do on the house, so wittled down the 'to-do' list a bit. Also helping out in a couple of job searchs so did a little research in some new areas which turned out to be very cool. Fully admitting I may have Yuppie tendecines - checking out the price of a used BMW. Something down the road. Also talked about getting another pet, I want a monkey but it will most likely be fish. Dropped by the P-units (Parental Units) on Saturday, my sis and her friend was there. Katie came back on Sunday and we had dinner over at the In-laws. Stopped by my bro's house and got to see the neices and nephew. Todo Bien.

227.8

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home