Simple Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We have Ass...ter

Thanks to a good friend (John O.) I have now planted New England Aster aster novae-angliae (Asteraceae). The first step in the Native Illinois plant program. We'll see how far we get. As most people know - I have no idea what I am doing. Surprise. The way I see it, this is one big experiment. Meanwhile, ran a 5K without causing myself too much pain and almost saw a Fire game on Saturday. Spent some money on house stuff and started getting ready for the cruise. Talked to the P's before they left on their cruise to Alaska - so cool.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Aster goes crazy, man. We planted three little plants around one of our wigelia's. It has now completely surrounded the shrub and occasionally overtakes it. Beautiful, though, and super-hardy.

    I'm tellin' ya - BJ would love to share his landscaping bug with you. :)

    By Blogger Kate, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home