Simple Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Who says

Who says you can't hold the camera yourself and take a nice self portrait? A lot of people and for good reason. Partied hard on Friday in celebration of St. Patrick's Day...oh, wait a second - that's right instead I watched over my Home Owners Association Election. Man getting old is for the birds. ( I will make up for it at the Quiet Man Party - you heard me)

Watch the littlin's on Saturday, my niece's and nephew. What a great bunch of munchkins. They are getting big enough where they entertain themselves...makes you wish they stayed smaller for a little while.

Sunday the day of rest...and a ton of stuff for the house. Weez got people coming on Monday.

227.8 - did nothing to deserve the drop

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home